- “With Richard struck down by a tropical disease and Camille in Paris, it is left to Dwayne and Fidel to solve the apparently impossible murder of a local diver. As if their job isn't tough enough, they also have to contend with holidaying British cop DS Angela Young, who proves to be even more annoying than Richard.”
When Detective Inspector Richard Poole is bedridden with a tropical fever and Detective Sergeant Camille Bordey is on an IT course in Paris, Officers Dwayne Myers and Fidel Best have to solve the murder of a local diver. Commissioner Selwyn Patterson puts in charge Detective Sergeant Angela Young, who is holidaying on the island, and whose eccentric behaviour is even more annoying than Richard's, as well as less effective. Dwayne and Fidel go behind her back supplying case details to Richard who is being looked after by Camille's mother Catherine Bordey and her chicken soup.
- Ben Miller as Detective Inspector Richard Poole
- Sara Martins as Detective Sergeant Camille Bordey
- Danny John-Jules as Officer Dwayne Myers
- Gary Carr as Officer Fidel Best
- Élizabeth Bourgine as Catherine Bordey
- Don Warrington as Commissioner Selwyn Patterson
- Alex Lanipekun as Benjamin Lightfoot
- Riann Steele as Abigail Lightfoot
- Lisa Faulkner as Alex Owen
- Sean Gallagher as Phil Owen
- O.T. Fagbenle as Mark Lightfoot
- Shirley Henderson as Detective Sergeant Angela Young
- Kieran O'Brien as Danny Fernandez
- So Fine performed by Sean Paul
- Flash performed by Kassav'
- An Unhelpful Aid at bbc.co.uk
- “How can an experienced local diver drown in 10 feet of water?“ BBC Trailer for this episode
- An Unhelpful Aid at imdb.com
To improve this article, discuss it on the Talk page.
|Death in Paradise|
| Series 1|
Arriving in Paradise
Wicked Wedding Night
Missing a Body?
Spot the Difference
An Unhelpful Aid
Music of Murder
Series 1 • Series 2 • Series 3 • Series 4 • Series 5 • Series 6 • Series 7 • Series 8